Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
- Robert Frost

Friday 21 October 2011

Devyn is "Divine" :) (that's what my name sounds like when they say it here, except with a french accent :P)

Excuse me for any spelling mistakes here, but my hands are so cold that typing is hard :P I know I know!  As a good Canadian girl, saying that it's cold goes against my nature, but I think all that warm and delicious Belgian chocolate is making me soft :P  However, because I love you all so much, I will power through!
A couple days ago marked my two months in Belgium!! WHAT???? How did it happen so fast??  I have done and seen so much, and have met so many people, yet I can't believe that time has flown by so quickly!  I guess being so occupied all the time, I haven't really noticed :P  And I am always on the go!
School is great!  As I have told many of you Canadians back home, you cannot understand how liberating it is to not have to worry about schoolwork! I FEEL SO FREEEEE!!!!!  And the kids in my class are amazing!!  I have friends here who I know I will remain close  with forever!!
As far as the Rotary goes...I LOOOOOOOVE MY ROTARY PEEPS!!!!!  They are crazy, fun, awesome..I could go on but I think you get it :P  We always have so much fun when we get together, and it isn't that hard to get the whole gang rounded up! I mean, Belgium is not that big :P

 So there it is for another post! Forgive me for not being the most faithful blogger, but I still love you all!!

Much love!

Devyn

No comments:

Post a Comment