Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
- Robert Frost

Monday 14 November 2011

Walk like an Egyptian :)

                                          The mask covering the mummy's face

How cool is this!?!?  Yesterday I went with my family and a family friend to Brussels to see the Tutankhamun exhibit while it was in town. IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! So much history!!!


                                                           The sarcophagus

                                                          The outer casket

                                                                  The inner casket


It was a mixture of original pieces and replicas, because apparently transporting hundreds of gold statues around the world is hard :P  But the mummy was real!! And the replicas of King Tut's tomb were so realistic!! WOOOOOWWWW SOOOO COOOOL!!!!!

                                                                         King Tut :O

I think I'll have to add Egypt to my world travel list now!!!

Much love!

Devyn

No comments:

Post a Comment