Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
- Robert Frost

Monday 15 August 2011

The Final Countdown

Ok everybody!  So let's try out the blogging thing.  I will try my hardest to post as much as I can, but as my family can tell you, I'm sorta bad at keeping things up to date :P  But because I love you all so much, I will do my best!  So anyways, four days till I leave behind the Great White North and take on Belgium.  OMG, who's idea was this again??? I am beyond excited!  I will be living in Brain-L'Alleud, just south of Brussels!  My first host family seems pretty cool!  I have a younger host brother and a sister who is my age, but she will be leaving for her exchange to the States on the twenty-first.  I hope she has a great time!
Well, I think I'd better keep it short for this first post, so I will just say au revoir to you all, and I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Much love,

Devyn

No comments:

Post a Comment