Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
- Robert Frost

Monday 29 August 2011

Owwwwww!!!!!

Remember those movies that show a scene with the girl riding a bicycle leisurely through the European countryside?  She's so elegant and calm, and the ride is smooth and beautiful.  Well when my host dad said "lets go for a bike ride Devyn" I thought it would be a little bit like that.  Big news: It was not.  At all.  Completely different.  It was over two hours of trails that were mostly just lanes of rocks and my butt lost all feeling 20 minutes in! :P  It was like mountain biking without the mountains! I was covered in mud!  It was still a lot of fun though, because I got to look around my town and the neighboring town, and see the gorgeous countryside from a different perspective.  It was also great to spend time with my host dad and brother; they are very competitive and its funny to watch them :P  But fun or no fun, I need to take a nap!

Much love!

Devyn

No comments:

Post a Comment